View Single Post
Old Monday, January 07, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAILA ASHRAF View Post
i have rang punjab....... is that enuf for punjabi..... seniors plz guide
Yes this book is enough for Punjabi. This is the same boom about which the member Sadia has asked. This book covers whole the syllabus in a comprehensive manner and is good in both language and content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintoo2010 View Post
Seniors plz let me know; for a beginner, how many days will be required to prepare Punjabi with no background of studying Punjabi?
I am going for CSS-2013, if i start it now, can i finish it and prepare it for CE-2013?
Dear ten days are more then enough for Punjabi . And not 8 hours daily but only two to 4 hours daily study but focused and concentrated one , would make ko complete the task.

The parts , I have put in the boxes , are enough for the preparation of Punjabi.
In my attempt , I followed this formula successfully. If these portions are done nicely skipping the remaining, paper gets attempted very nicely.
If one has more time at hand then one should also prepare the portion Of modern poetry. In this way one remains in a more better position.
Secondly Punjabi has always remained a scoring subject. Focus a little on it, You will get good marks. Investment of time and energy in Punjabi gives reward more then the investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
Kindly tell ,Faisal Hayat Jappa book is enough for pUnjabi.I have found hell of quotations ands verses but material is not up to dated .If it is enough then kindly tell about sites regarding folklores ,sufis and naasar .

Thanx

SADIA SHAFIQ
That book is simply more then enough. I myself prepared from it and found it very good text for the subject of punjabi. Nothing else is needed at all. However prepare it well.
Aman Rashid (Tuesday, August 05, 2014), Chintoo2010 (Wednesday, February 13, 2013), Dua E Kazmi (Wednesday, January 14, 2015), hafiz mubashar (Tuesday, October 01, 2013), mrizwansaeed (Tuesday, September 10, 2013), SADIA SHAFIQ (Monday, January 07, 2013), Tehman Khan (Friday, May 24, 2013), waheed99 (Monday, August 05, 2013)