View Single Post
Old Monday, January 07, 2013

waseem abbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidalileghari View Post
dear all,
for chinese government scholarship agency number is required.for which university scholarships are available or we can apply to any university and how to know agency number?
Agency code is 5861 and yes you can apply to any University of China and there is also list available of universities on CSC website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
AoA

Fellows, this is a good opportunity and maximum people should try to avail this facility. There are many good universities here at China and I have met some Pakistani fellows, who are beneficiaries of this scholarship program.

There is an Institute, Beijing Institute of Technology, where some Pakistani guys have worked hard in last years to help out Pakistani students in admission purposes etc.

I am sharing contact details of current liaison fellow . I met this guy on last weekend, a cooperative guy.

ZAHID USMAN, PhD Scholar
Beijing Institute of Technology
zasu79@yahoo.com

P.S: I will request Mods to let the contact details at this link for information of interested students.
Thank you Awan Saab. Can you please give his facebook account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed Rehmat ullah shah View Post
I am trying to get Register but it showing error that username is already exist even i am changing username more than 20 times
Try to use some different username I myself faced the same problem and finally got it after trying 4-5 times
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waseem abbasi For This Useful Post:
kashak79 (Monday, January 07, 2013), Syed Rehmat ullah shah (Monday, January 07, 2013)