View Single Post
Old Monday, January 07, 2013
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpack2 View Post
1) I believe this Job is related to domestic intelligence and espionage. I have an important question , in a job of such magnitute when you are the guardian of national security , will your daily life / social / personal life be constantly monitored or under surveillance ?
There would be some system that one may be under watch to keep under guarantee that he/she is not doing anything against the national security. It is also shown in many such movies .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpack2 View Post
2) Is this a 'dangerous' job (more life risk involved) ? True fact: An article on wikipedia shows the name of ib officers martyred in the call of duty.
Yes, I have heard that many people died in the call of duty and also heard that wikipedia has very less list. Also, we all have to die one day or other, nobody is fully safe, then what is worry and tension!

Stay Blessed.
Descendant of Saul (Wednesday, January 09, 2013), leadsmalik98 (Friday, January 11, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Wednesday, January 09, 2013), oxon (Thursday, January 10, 2013), Prince of Duhmp (Monday, January 07, 2013), Taimoor Gondal (Monday, January 07, 2013), zarraar (Monday, January 07, 2013)