View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 08, 2013
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ali View Post
i want to know; what are the reasons behind opting PAS, especially by people belonging to well educated, middle class, urban families?
most of them don't even have any political backing which might help them in promotions and postings.there intentions are clean and still they Opt for PAS .. i want to know , what is so special in this field that despite of losing its former glory, its still the no. 1 choice.
why not FSP?
Dear PAS is still the best available group in CSS. No doubt FSP has its own charm. And people do opt it according to their personal preferences. But PAS has no match. People considers it highly prestigious service. That is so because it has fastest promotions, wide diversity and extreme respect. Even if someone has no political background, he/she will still get good posting at senior level.
Secondly, the group has recovered a lot from a lethal assault by Musharaf government. It has almost regained its lost glory.
I hope you would have understood.

Regards