View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 08, 2013

kennyfahad is on a distinguished road

My interview was 3rd next to Ms Sarah's probably, I think I heard some laughs, not sure though
Anyways my interview was quiet opposite than that of Ms Sarah's. There were questions relating to my MBA majors i-e Finance, then there were questions about my anticipated performance if I join in, a little about my educational career and family background.

1. Please explain about your name. "Kenneth"
2. Where did you get your schooling from?
3. How did you end up in MBA?
4. What do you know about zero budgeting?
5. What is capital budgeting?
6. IRR?
7. "it seems like you know your finance but I don't think you are a hardworking person" (justification!!)
8. family background

for 7 I told them about some of my challenging work experiences as a volunteer in an ngo for the IDPs situation in 2009....but it could have been more interesting if I would have added something from my academic and extracurricular achievements

My advice: Do not stop speaking unless you are asked to do so and highlight only the essentials. SBP's guys are a good bunch of people and they will give you their full support so feel comfortable and confident.
Best of luck!
Descendant of Saul (Tuesday, January 08, 2013), Huma Bukhari (Wednesday, January 09, 2013), Ms kazmi (Wednesday, January 09, 2013), SanaACCA (Tuesday, January 08, 2013), Sania Ali (Tuesday, January 08, 2013), sohastar (Thursday, January 10, 2013), Warraich (Wednesday, January 09, 2013)