View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 09, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about
Talking My Interview

Sorry guys for being late. Had something wrong with my net since past week.

My interview was rather a fun ride. First of all, they are masters at cross questioning and consequently, trapping you. What I believe is that I managed to have a narrow escape. 9 people sat in the panel. They were very frank to me and I was surprised as if I was not seeing a dream. Such interview on a lighter note has never taken place in my life. So, here go the questions:

1. So Mr. Shah, you did MBA in 2009 and we are sitting in 2013. Where you have been since 4 years? I told my experience about an MTO in a bank and now in a Public Limited Organization.

2. Koi pagal hi MTO chhor ke public limited company main jaye ga. And then everyone started laughing. I also smiled to their comment . They asked if I got any increment by switching or any elevation and I replied in negative . They asked phir kya soch ke gaye thay. I smiled and said, mein ne banking bhi ki hai aur public sector bhi daikh liya hai. Ab ek regulatory authority main apna tajurba achay tareeqay se istamaal kar sakta hoon . A comic comment followed .

3. Have you applied at SBOTS?

4. What will you choose if hired between YPIP and SBOTS?

5. Then why YPIP?

6. Why don't you go for CSS or Army since your entire family is into it? They had some funny moments over these comments too.

7. Then they asked few facts and figures about my current organization?

8. Did you resign or were terminated? If resigned, were you unhappy with the job?

9. What if we post you outside? Getting my answer, again a comic situation followed.

10. Don't you think you will be wasting around 4 years of experience if inducted in YPIP?

11. How long do you intend to stay here?

12. Do you prefer HR or banking? I replied I slightly prefer HR/Admin sort but I am equally happy with banking.

13. What if we don't give you HR? I said no problems.

14. They asked about my appearance on a lighter note. As I have been clean shaved in all my pics and had a small beard grown on interview day. So they asked yeh yeh daarhi tankhwa kamm ho jaanay ki waja se rakhi hai ya hidayat aa gayi hai ?. I laughed and said just trying ke how this new look suits me. Secondly, I am a father now so trying to look that way too .. Everyone laughed at this reply .

And then, thank you followed.
Arain007 (Wednesday, January 09, 2013), Huma Bukhari (Wednesday, January 09, 2013), imrancl (Wednesday, January 09, 2013), Ms kazmi (Wednesday, January 09, 2013), SanaACCA (Friday, January 11, 2013)