View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 15, 2013

quaidian_dss2006 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnamSid View Post
Strange they would let telecommunication people apply and then not select them despite qualifying scores. Good, I never applied. I'd be furious.

BTW, situation of Islamabad due to long march, anyone? Today I had a call from Ms. Reema in evening. She asked me about the situation here and it was too early to say something, so she said they'll inform in case of change in schedule or anything.
Ji, I was concerned about it and wanted to share here. Interview place is in red zone, area is occupied by the demonstrators, and the situation is alarmignly uncertain. Nothing is sure what unfolds tomorrow and how long this march would take. Mobile service is off and the aspirants are totally cut off. Until now, only net is the source of access to the outside world!

So, even if they want to communicate any change of schedule to the candidates, it might not be possible via mobile phone. So, I request the out-of-Islamabad candidates to please convey this situation to the State Bank respective section. I'll suggest to convey the rescheduled timings through email as well as uploading on their official website.

P.S. Its 40 in the morning, the whole country, (ex!!!) PM/President, military, all political parties, all media stations etc. are abuzz with Tahir Qadri factor, wondering how to get out of this mess. Plese pray for the country, for the peaceful situation. Best,