View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Da Skeptic will become famous soon enoughDa Skeptic will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedmuhammadali View Post
Wikipedia!!! come on, forget it.

Just go through the books available in the market and whichever publisher or author u like. NKMs old editions are good or bad, dont waste ur time in these useless discussions. Limited knowledge is always dangerous, so dont pay much heed to the comments i have read above.U want to study literature so u better start it with any book u find good. May Allah always be with you. Stay blessed.
If he were able to distinguish between a good book n a bad book, he would not have been asking here.. The market is full of trashy books of no worth.. One has to be cautious in the beginning, because if one gets impressions of a bad book upon one's mind in the beginning, it would take a life long endeavor to shake off its heinous and harmful effects.. My dear, I m reflecting back to you , the same proverb that u have tried and wrongly used above..
"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing". So when you possess a little knowledge, don't jeopardize the lives of others as well, suggesting 'any book available in the market or any book u find good'..
Hope you understand..
Malicious (Thursday, March 14, 2013)