View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Well the decision by Apex court is right and i think it will give more strength to the blooming democratic culture in this country, if higher authorities are convicted for the crimes the have committed, common people will have faith in the Judiciary. The audacity that SC has shown since the restoration of CJ is really laudable. It is the harbinger to all other politicians who can think about any embezzlement of public funds.

BUT the timing is even more crucial for this decision, Dr Qadiri is in the vicinity of the Supreme court and if PM is sacked then the boorish mob (I think) can do anything, things can go awry.

Repercussions are already felt as KSE 100 Index has decreased by 465 points. The transition must be smooth as Pakistan is not at least being ruled by an usurper, this is publicly elected government, no matter it successfully delivered or not, people reserve the right to change them in coming election.

Let this democratic culture prevail.

Used tools are good as i know they are good. the unused ones i have not used, these might be the best, but i don't know these are really best or in disguise are the worst. (Plato on Statesman)
We cannot afford any intervention of third force

There are news that Chairman NAB Fasih Bukhari has also resigned, things are getting enigmatic. let us see what has time to unfold for us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Hera Faraz (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), sikander marri (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), Taimoor Gondal (Tuesday, January 15, 2013)