View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 16, 2013
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
I dont know who is playing this puppetry but one thing is for sure this Country is falling on hard times now with internal & external pressure at the same time. What an untimely decision by SC! It has diminished respect for CJ in my eyes. He should have distanced himself from this conspiracy. What would happen had he delayed his order for few days? Mr. Qadri has successfully made SC controversial today.

Who is this dual nationalist to proclaim PM & Cabinet as "EX" one day before the announcement of official order?

Who is he to declare " Aadha kaam hugaya-- Aadha baqi hai"?.

Who is he to trumpet his opposition to culpable punishment?

Such a bizarre situation..

Just one Question: Who is to benefit from this Order at this crucial time when this Govt is already on its way to home due to upcoming Election?

There is no link between Dr Sb,s long march and SC's order. The case was pending for long when Pm was a cabinet Minister. Secondly NAB produced investigation report before the CJ showing the involvement of those people to which SC replied that why then accused were not being arrested. That is very simple. CJ said why every time you people rush to SC even when NAB ordinance gives direction that when Agency after sufficient investigation finds someone guilty it shall arrest the accused. SC has not done anything. It was the NAB which found ex Minster guilty and went to SC for endorsement of Arrest.
Bilalahmad1 (Wednesday, January 16, 2013), Piscez (Wednesday, January 16, 2013)