View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 16, 2013

aukmarwat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltree View Post
I am half way through the application and have a few questions:

- I just gave my domicile to be made, is it required at the time of applying or can be provided later.

- I have worked for more than 3 years now and have had 3 jobs in this period, will I need to submit experience letters on prescribed format as a must. It will be a hell of a job to be able to get these experience letters prepared again. As I have the relevant experience certificates as one gets from a private firm but I highly doubt that they would be good enough to make those for me and provide it to me as a favor. How does one handle such a issue?

- The hard copy documents that need to be submitted for example educational documents should be copies attested. I hope HEC attestation is not required for copies of degrees?

- Can anyone tell me which form to utilize for payment, also where to deposit payment and how much?
-Regarding domicile, just write the district's name you belong to, it can be provided later.
-Experience is not required for this post so if you think you can't arrange experience letters within the deadline then submit your form without them.
-Not attested by HEC but by gazetted officer i.e. government officers serving in BS-17 or above.

P.S. Always remember that if you fail to provide any document with your application, you will be requested to provide it at later stage provided you're short-listed for interview. Don't worry about this issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to aukmarwat For This Useful Post:
deltree (Wednesday, January 16, 2013)