Thread: @ Ali Malah Sb
View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mallah View Post
Well dear sorry for late reply…

Actually my preparation was a slow and steady case, as I didn’t start preparation of CSS suddenly but it was in my mind even when I was doing my B.S. So I started seeking guidance and purchased recommended books. I tried to take part in various competitive exams time to time in order to continue my preparation and to know areas where I was lacking.

After that I continued my higher education along with CSS preparation. It was really a tough schedule where I have to attend the laboratory from 8 am to 5 pm and after that I had to compile the whole work/data and off course had to study for css as well. Then I followed the strategy that at least 1 or two topics must be read on daily basis. This helped me to be in consistent with my preparation. On Sundays I preferred to study for css only for maximum time as much as I had. After that I got the job and had to manage all these three things simultaneously which forced me to cut short my sleep time in order to keep the study going. So you need to be consistent as well as devoted and should give devote sometime for regular preparation. Regards
very nice....may Allah bless you in next stages