View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BALOCHISTAN has a spectacular aura aboutBALOCHISTAN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed Rehmat ullah shah View Post
I spent four years in hostel, The day from 1st January 2009 to 21 January 2013 Now my sixteen year of education is completed, last night i was alone and i thought about the days which I spent in hostel for studies I analyzed still I am not successful in this world even i was Position holder through out all semesters I worked hard, faced difficult days, After studying of years still i do not achieve any success in this temporary world if in these sixteen years i spent these days for the world after death surely i was successful

So I learned the Lesson how much you ran for success in this world you don't found it , you will not be satisfied ,the satisfaction is only to obey our ALLAH really , make your ambition to satisfy your self by achieving the will of ALLAH, and after this give priority to world, CSS, PCS, etc you will be satisfied and successful in this world and in the real world where we have to go for examination.
Congrats to you!
Syed Rehmat ullah shah (Tuesday, January 22, 2013)