View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 23, 2013
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post

Dear (680-700 in written + 130-150 viva) are definitely in safe zone, rather these would be among Top 20 i guess, Kamran meant to ask that what is the floor to secure allocation, having a look at the DMCs of failed candidates, i thing following is the floor to get allocation (irrespective of Post)...

650+150=800 = PMS
630+130=760 = ETO and ADLFA

Dear Bilal
I disagree because you are underestimating ppsc's scoring patterns. You must revisit your analysis because people with public ad and punjabi will stand top of the list owing to their towering scores. What I told you is safe estimate, the words itself convey that I told benchmark. I don't think those getting less than 650 will stand anywhere except for exceptional cases.