View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 23, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
Dear Bilal
I disagree because you are underestimating ppsc's scoring patterns. You must revisit your analysis because people with public ad and punjabi will stand top of the list owing to their towering scores. What I told you is safe estimate, the words itself convey that I told benchmark. I don't think those getting less than 650 will stand anywhere except for exceptional cases.

Yes indeed dear, now i have no other choice but to acquiesce with you. Punjabi and Public ad etc have given very high scores and gives them the clean chit, BUT commission is not insane, the people sitting in panel do have a look at your optionas and their respective scores..You know majority of people have Punjabi and almost majority has scores in the range of 140-150, now commission knows that those with intellectual subjects such as Urdu, Pol science, Philosophy etc could not score more than 135 ni matter how best their attempt is, so be relaxed they will do something to bring we like people in competition as well...

My optionals are also very low scoring but i know that insha ALLAH i will make my mark, nothing happens with being the subjects scoring or not, everything is in ALLAh's hands...
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
rozeb70 (Friday, January 25, 2013)