View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 24, 2013

HassanNaqvi is on a distinguished road
Default the ECP BAN

Hello all
As a coincidence I had worked on a case of ECP, you must have heard about Aqil Shah, sports minister KPK whose degree was fake. I was the counsel for ECP in that case and a 17 grade ECP officer was deputed with me for assistance. I just talked to him and inquired about the ban implications on these posts being.announced in 2011 tests, psychological, interview conducted in 2012 along with lists finalized only delayed due to stay. He said that as per his knowledge this process was ongoing since 2011 hence ban may not be applicable on these seats, but yet again I asked him to confirm from ISLAMABAD and update and he shall do it by evening today as some meetings going on there.
As for the IHC case hearing my friend lawyer over there is busy somewhere else so I am trying to get to it through some other source. BTW it would have been easier if some candidate from isb could go to the court and get first early hand info.

Anyhow am on to it with everything I have and shall be updating u ASA I get anything

Regards
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HassanNaqvi For This Useful Post:
Hitler (Thursday, January 24, 2013), Mohsin Sultan Sangha (Thursday, January 24, 2013), Wasiqh (Thursday, January 24, 2013), Xeeshan Ali (Thursday, January 24, 2013), young hopeful (Thursday, January 24, 2013)