View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 24, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS 2010  5695

Javed Sarwar Jasra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeemperor25 View Post
well all of you who think that optionals were introduced in 2009 are quite mistaken optional papers were taken off and on they were their in the 1990s and early 2000s and pms was created by merging PCS AND PSS like in css there is dmg and omg but due to a conpiracy hatched by dmg it was renamed as pms and in the last 18 years pcs exam was held many times consecutively for 3 years and i myself have optional papers of pcs dating from 1990 onwards till 2005 when they again resorted to 150 marks compulsory papers and old optional papers are easily available in the market and their is no difference between pms and pcs by the way i myself for my interview sought guidance from another former member of ppsc namely Syed Fazal Hussain who gives guidance at his house he is also former secretary to govt of punjab and all these things that i wrote yesterday were corroborated by him i just posted those things for guidance if you dont believe them it is your choice
Sir what you are saying is right but since PMS1 and PCS exams that were conducted in late 90's and early 2000's there was no optional subject. You may confirm it from any senior PCS/PMS officer