View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

,I do not know why the best are being lost.These officers were amazing . Can we call these killing a political murder.Can we compare this with the murder of bhutto and his two sons and many more who stood against the dictactorship.Sir ,It is true that when a boxer relizes that he has lost with huge numbers then he starts punching here and there. though he does not succed but lost remains unrecovarable. We need officers like him . These inries are unrecovrable .But i see somethignpositive in comign future . though the twenty first century is about oppression ,its about dictactorship but this is information based century .Though people are not aware of who they are losing because of their ignoracne . They do not support the peopel who deny the post, power but people will reslize and we will give some more blod to this nation .As this is an ideological nation . It is the best nation and we if given chane will do everything in our hand to salute these prestiage fficers who did every thing in their hand to give us a bright future.