View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 26, 2013

HassanNaqvi is on a distinguished road
Default Correction

Dear all,

Sorry guys for a late response, as u already can see i can not post much regularly due to personal commitments.

A correction in my last post, comments have not been filed by respondent no. 1 and 2, Ministry of L&J and from Estab. div. so i stand corrected, NAB is very much strongly contesting the case as on 22.01.2012 the case was adjourned on the request of the writ petitioners, and the counsel for NAB had VEHEMENTLY (for non-lawyers: check the meaning, for lawyers: you must know when court uses this word!!!) requested that if it is adjourned it may not be adjourned for more than a week, meaning thereby that the counsel for NAB is strongly on the case and contesting it properly. SO PLEASE DO NOT THINK OF BECOMING A PARTY OR FILLING A NEW PETITION IT WILL DELAY THE PROCESS. I dont know why you guys are not getting the point that first, if we file the application to become a defendant in this petition, there a billions of ways for the counsel for the writ petitioners to delay it further. Firstly, the application will be dismissed preliminary because we are not a proper party to the main writ, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY ENTITLEMENT TO THESE POSTS. Secondly, if we have a big name lawyer, our application is argued at the strongest for admission and luckily it gets admitted, this is what the orders will be, C.M. no ----/2013 in w.p no. 2534/12, let notice be issued to the respondents for a date fixed by the office...... after six months this will be fixed and till then the counsel for the WPs will have excuse to delay the main petition for those 6 months then the counsel will file reply and a junior counsel would request for adjournment on the ground that senior counsel is busy in the SC so request for adjournment for arguments. Again a few months pause then the application will be argued if accepted, we will become party and fill file our contentions and then their replies and then arguments and then decision.... and then.... we can put our children up for these jobs as i believe no one among us shall sit that long for these posts.

Filling a new petition ??? on what ground and what relief would you as for by the way?? make NAB a party and ask them to announce the result ??? you know what the order shall be?? PRELIMINARY DISMISSAL !!! why??? on the sole ground that the matter is already sub-judice !!! If that is ignored, then even PRELIMINARY DISMISSAL, with the question, what right do you have on theses seats before the announcement of the result??? and result??? thats not going to be announced till the decision in the main petition as the order clearly states that no final orders of appointment against the advertised posts shall be made..... and the stay is still in field, THE LIST CANNOT BE MADE PUBLIC UNTIL THE DECISION OF THIS W.P, AS THE PROCEDURE HAS BEEN CHALLENGED. You must know the word KALAADAM, or atleast heard it from Kamran Khan, so the list cannot be made public until process is VALIDATED OR GODFORBADE MADE KALADAM from Court.

So please dear all, wait and watch is what we can do. In our law field, we are taught, that it is important to know WHAT TO DO, but what is more important is this that, WHAT NOT TO DO!!!

I'd urge other lawyers to speak up and show our other friends that how the things in courts work, aik ya 2 cases ager speedy decide ho ker tv per dikha deyay jatay hein tou that doesnt mean k baki 50 hazar cases be asay he speedy decide houn gy, and rest assure our case is not among those one or two speedy ones :P

The case is fixed by court and shall be heard on 30th, you are confused due to the delay in update on the IHC website. It has been fixed by the order of the Court.

As of the decision, my humble opinion, after going through the petition is following results:

1st (Best): the petition is dismissed on the statement of estab div that they have no objection on the hiring procedure or the court shall dismiss it by the observation that hiring being internal matter of an independent body etc.

2nd: Even after statement of estab div the Court is not satisfied, it will order to fill the posts, 50 percent by promo and 50 % by this hiring, (means decrease in seats by 50 %)

3rd (worst): all process declared kalaadaam

This is all as per my personal opinion, things might come out to be different in the end.

I could have easily charged 50k from any client on the efforts that i am putting into this case :P

Regards
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HassanNaqvi For This Useful Post:
Adnan kh (Saturday, January 26, 2013), Mohsin Sultan Sangha (Sunday, January 27, 2013), nargwaasi (Saturday, January 26, 2013), umair93 (Saturday, January 26, 2013), Wasiqh (Saturday, January 26, 2013), Xeeshan Ali (Saturday, January 26, 2013), yms221 (Saturday, January 26, 2013), young hopeful (Sunday, January 27, 2013)