View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 26, 2013

Intifada is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andleeb Akhter View Post
Day---2 Plan
1)Units (just bird's eye view)
2)Devices and instruments(objective) ( one line description... i used to highlight a line from book which best descibes the use of that device.....For example ECG to measure and interpret the eletrical activity of the heart and look at this definition of sextant which i highlighted on my book that it is a device to measure angular distance between two objects
Don't go into the extra details just search for proper definition and if possible see the image of that device on net other wise one line description is more than enough.
3) Scientific Instruments and Electrical appliances(for short notes)
I have prepared a list of those which were in past papers and likely to come in next too, by taking help from one of the post of mam LAST ISLAND and by detail examination of past papers.This list is as given below.
1)Oven 2) Voltage stablizer 3) Refrigerator 4) Telephone 5) Television 6) Camera 7) Microscope 8)computer 9) internet 10)satellite (communication) 11)Radio 12) Laser 13)Nuclear reactor 14) vacuum cleaner 15) Teleprinter 16) Solar cell 17) Thermostat 18) PV cell 19) pressure cooker 20) RADAR

Microwave Oven:
Definition:kitchen appliance that heats food by dielctric heating.
Working:works by using microwave radiation( usually at 2.45 Ghz frequency),to heat polarized molecules within the food.This radiation is between common radio and infrared.
Uses:
1) for efficient cooking
2)to deforest items
3) softening butter
4) melting choclate
Hazards
browning and flavour enhancing reactions can't occur due to temperature range.
close containers and eggs can explode
Other facts:
first introduced in 1967 by Amana corporations

In this way i prepared notes of all thse instruments and appliances
dear andleeb,meney suna tha k notes me headings and point form me nhe likha jata . but apney to yahan ye dono forms use ki hen to kia ap humey bhi yahe suggest karenge? thank you.