View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 27, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progressive Pakistan View Post
mujay bi 16th feb ki call hay. My Sr No is 512 and I am from Rawalpindi.

Will any body tell kay proforma question same hain ya change ho gaeay? Aur plz jo appear hoay hain share your discussion topic.

The proforma questions are same and in my personal opinion this psychological is not of but little significance as PPSC officials also know that everybody knows everything and in that case you can get a better file prepared by a good psychologist.....focus on final interviews...Best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
acha g wo wala office. bhai ap mera dobara confirm kerwa do, kabi kabi sunay ma ghalti ho jate ha,bcoz ma us waqt bht excited the na .my serial no is 519 (jo result k time likha hua tha).
JAZAKALLAH bahi.

regards syeda sabahat

Dear you have to appear in PPSC Head office Sir Agha Khan Road Lahore, all tests and interviews for PMS 2011 are being conducted there...i think yours is last batch for psych assessment...Good luck sis, get your prayers from your mom and ask for help from Almighty ALLAH...