View Single Post
Old Monday, January 28, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Roll no. 17426

ibrarkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
With due appology to the lovers of Imran Khan(and personally i have no doubt in his sinerecity), Imran Khan Sb has said that

I am utterly shocked to read this statement as there was no concept of care taker set up in 1973 constitution as first election under the constitution were held by Bhutto himself as Chief Executive(PM) of the country.The concept of care taker was introduced through a presdential ordinance after BB's government was dissolved. Later on Mushraf's LFO had a provision relating to care taker set up that was subsequently made part of constitution (Article 224-1A) and laterly amended vide 18th amendment.

In the same manner, Khan Sb's insistence for resignation of zardari may result in another PPP's stalwart coming to the Presidency as under article 41 of the constitution new president has to be elected with in 30 days of President's resignation. If Zardari resigns today, it will confirm a new PPP President for another 5 years , given PPP's strength in current electoral college of the President.
Would you mind explaining How should another PPP stalwart be elected in case Zardari resigns, provided the Assemblies remain dissolved?
I think you misquoted Khan as he was also asking for immediate dissolution of the Assemblies.