View Single Post
Old Monday, January 28, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 6495

inexowing is on a distinguished road

I have a feeling that the nts test is meant solely for screening purposes i.e. to shortlist candidates for the interview process. This seems appropriate since the sbp panel cannot interview thousands of people. According to my hypothesis, the nts test scores are not accounted for in the final selection. I mean, I think it's only the interview that matters after that. I say this because sbp only issues a list of finally selected candidates without mentioning their written, interview or total scores. In fact, they don't give a merit list mentioning the positions secured by each of the selected candidates. This is unlike other exams where interview and written scores are added to produce a final merit list e.g. css, lda etc.

My point is that those of you who had a good interview should be happy without worrying about your test scores.

P.S. All of this is just an observation
zoyali (Monday, January 28, 2013)