View Single Post
Old Monday, January 28, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 104

orangeemperor25 will become famous soon enoughorangeemperor25 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
Unfortunately there is no practical application of above rules.I couldn't find even one PMS officer from Punjab to be nominated for MCMC,though there were some names belonging to KPK,Sindh PMS officers.
well brother who gives a damn about promotion courses if you have got political clout and influence you can manage promotions even faster than the dmg take the example of one pcs officer Salman Ijaz this fellow is the son of former chief justice of lahore high court Ijaz nisar now he was given promotion to grade 20 within 15 years without undergoing even 1 course moreover how he got in the service is another story which i will tell some other day a recent example is of Shahid Niaz DCO Jhang he was serving in grade 17 one fine day he was appointed DCO and after he took over charge a meeting of provincial selection board was held with the cs punjab in the chair which gave him grade i can give more examples but i think above two are suffice to make my point clear