View Single Post
Old Friday, May 25, 2007

mubshara ali is on a distinguished road
Arrow Did Hijab cause hurdle in woman success?

On May 25th I have seen a talk show on “AAG Tv”. Their topic for discussion is “Did Hijab cause hurdle in woman success?” I want to know all of your opinion on this show. Anchors main focus points are their:
1. Hijab affect woman abilities and make a hardle in their work place.
2. People avoid woman with Hijab because they think this woman misbehave them and do not talk to them properly.
3. Woman with Hijab is immodest want to show others attitude and try to overwhelmed others.
4. If a woman with go with their boss on dinner and frank pass time with him them nothing wrong because she do every think for her progress.
5. Hijab effects on woman success. Do not work them properly in their filed. Like not piece of cloth but a piece of stone.
5. He rejects Banazir Bhotto, Hasina Wajid and Kahlda Zia success because they all wear Hijab because of their political circumstances. No other woman which is successful and wears Hijab.
6. According to his definition of Hijab, covering head and body. If woman come in normal dressing (means paint shirt or any other dress but not in Hijab or any other dress which completely cover body) she will be more successful.
7. Whole discussion is based on personal liking and disliking. No discussion on what Islam says.

Dear Friends its my first post and i am . waiting for your response on this important issue