Thread: To Moderators.
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Prince of Duhmp has a spectacular aura aboutPrince of Duhmp has a spectacular aura aboutPrince of Duhmp has a spectacular aura about

AoA dear Moderators, I just want to know why my thread "New Bait bazi" has been removed. Let me clear one thing that it is not a complaint about deletion of posts, because I believe there must be some mistake on my part, I just want to know so that I could take care in future to not to repeat this mistake. Previously a few number of posts were deleted and every time (even without asking) I myself found out my mistakes (but this time I could not understand the reason, that is why I'm asking).

And before deleting it, kindly guide me about the reputation point. There was a thread in which a member asked about reputation point and one of Moderators guided her to another thread, that time I was reading some other thread, so I thought i would read about Reputation thread afterward but now I am unable to find that thread. Kindly direct me to the thread about reputation points. Thanks

Last edited by Arain007; Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:42 AM. Reason: merged