View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 30, 2013

noomee is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mallah View Post
Dear I have come to know this news has published in daily ibrat but I have only seen its main heading so I can't say for sure that whether its confirmed news or just a rumour. As far as I have heard that they have not mentioned any source for such information, they have also not given any notification number etc so as to support their news. Actually daily Ibrat has less credibilty regarding authentic news. I can tell you the ground realities in a day or two after having discussion with District Officer Education insha'allah that what instructions they have received from their department Hopefully you'll see a statement of clarification regarding interviews from Education department

Let suppose we accept that the news published in Ibrat is true and the recruitment is to be made as per The teachers’ recruitment policy 2008 then why it was amended and re-issued as The teachers’ recruitment policy 2012?? In presence of new policy, can older policy be applied for recruitment?? I think no, just wait see..
yes ali bhai. it will totally be injustice with us having more than 80's marks. so plz we should unite
syeda zaidi (Friday, February 01, 2013)