View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridaf View Post
i should remind you that you are the one who has the habit of poking your nose into everyone's post whether they are directed at you or not.you just assume that everything is about you.
Most of the queries here are open here any one can answer if one has some information or idea about it, as you don’t have hence you can’t reply. In this case you should not be jealous at least rather should accept that others have information that’s why they reply to queries.
Was there any need create such drama here? You always pass provoking comments.

Quote:
and chouhan never asked you anything
Just read before and then talk about it, he quoted my post and said that I am making people worried. Thats why i voluntarily said that if he thinks like that i will not post. The issue was resolved and I replied to a querry last night but you...

Quote:
but you manipulated everyone here to speak against him!
I never asked any one here to say any thing about him. Am I responsible to acts of any one here??? Aren’t you mistaken?? Blame game is the only option to support your wrong doings?

Quote:
and created this 90 drama here.
It was not a drama but children like you everytime want dramas here and there.

Quote:
and i said if you don't like it then don't reply, you don't own this site.everyone has the right to have their say.
Everyone has right and he used his right, I never forbade him, (I was trying to convince him that he was mistaken while reading instructions, other members also told him) rather you are asking me not to post here… who the hell are you by the way??

Quote:
then he should learn to act like it.maybe others are senior in age and not just posts on a website.
You need to groom up. I do not need to learn your such absurd philosophy.

Quote:
i speak the truth and truth is bitter.i am not a hypocrite who says something and does the other.i don't like cheaters so i speak against them and not "thanks" them like you did twice.
Whatever I did, I understand it in a better way, its none of your concern, in what capacity you asking me? Apni tareefen kar ke apnu munh miyan mithoo baniny ki nakam koshish na karen, the actions are far enough to make a person's image. see you are again poking your nose ...
Aariz Ahmad (Thursday, January 31, 2013), Gulzar Ali (Wednesday, January 30, 2013), inayat talpur (Wednesday, January 30, 2013), Shabbirahmed (Wednesday, January 30, 2013)