View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 31, 2013
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILAL ALI AHMAD View Post
aoa!!!!!
this threar is specially for engineers who want to opt applied mathematics
after going through few past papers nd syllabus of apllied mathemtics i noticed dat engineers can easily opt this subject bcz most of the courses of math we studied in our enginnering are realated to apllied mathematic syllabus.according to me wehter em ryt or wrong ,with some work on tensor analysis engineers specially electrical engineers can easily get 190+ marks in this subject if he/she really studied well mathematics courses with complete understanding during his/her engineering.i am also doing electrical engeering nd i will appear in cs2014 or may b cs2015.Apllied math is also one of my optionals along with physics ans ido-pak histroy.
one thing u should keep in mind while opting apllied mathematics,u have a grip on math or not?
so set to optionals accroding to ut interst and base in particular subject,not go with the trend of high scoring ang low scroring subject i personally dont believe in such a things.juxt do hard hard with right direction!!!

i hope it will be helpfull for engineers!!best of luck
remeber me in ur prayers

Avoid r
egular use of "Netspeak" or other "cute" grammar or spelling (For example: writing "R U a woman?" instead of "Are You a woman?"). Kindly, read and abide by the Forum Rules and Policies