View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 05, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
One good news for PMS Officers. Punjab Govt has nominated 30 officers for 14th Public Sector Management and Governance Course meant for promotion in Grade -18 and to be conducted by MPDD. The good aspect of this news is that officers of 2002 batch are amongst the nominees. Their Date of Joining is 26.12.2002 that precisely mean that Officers are going to be promoted in grade 18 after 10 years. This period previously used to be 18 to 23 years.The officers of 2002 batch include

1- Mr Naeem Ullah Bhatti SO-Education(Previously AC Jhelum)
2-Zahid Sohail -AC Rawalpindi
3-Tauseef ali cheema
It may be a good news but I find it otherwise.Can you tell me please why were these officers not sent for MCMC as other provinces do?I'm unable to find the logic behind these separate promotional courses for provincial officers and that too ONLY in Punjab.The government should either abolish Provincial services and to add these posts in Pakistan Administrative Service or these provincial services should be treated fairly.