View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 05, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDM View Post
@ All
Very useful analysis. Thank you all who made this effort. Moreover one adobe file containing all dmc's is a handy method of PPSC. FPSC should do the same.
What do you people think how far last allocation would go?I mean minimum marks? I think a candidate scoring 800 in total i.e Written + Viva may be in safe zone? Waiting for your response.
Here I go

I believe allocations will end on 775-770 marks.and yes a person with 800 marks 'll easily get allocated.Secondly unlike PMS 2009,PPSC 'll hardly fail anyone in viva this time.I believe Interview marks 'll play important role in allocation as majority qualifiers 'll be having 650+ written score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimoor Gondal View Post
I think a candidate need to get 825+ in total to remain in safe zone.
Total 31 people got 700+ out of 5204.If we imply this ratio to 527,hardly 5 or 6 would be above 700.I agree that not all 5204 were serious candidates and lets assume that some 2000 were serious aspirants but even then figure goes to 15 candidates.And it is not easy to secure 700 marks provided that one has Punjabi+Public Ad as his combination.While marks in compulsory subjects 'll also matter as some 'll get 70 marks in urdu and some 'll end with 50 marks.

so a candidate with 680 marks in written and 120 marks in viva 'll be in safe zone.and allocations 'll definitely fall below 800.This is my guess work rest ALLAH knows.

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, February 05, 2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
Mrubab (Wednesday, February 06, 2013), Shikva (Wednesday, February 20, 2013)