View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Naqvee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukandaar View Post
A couple of very very important things you seem to be missing people

- Not all programs are covered 100%. For example, the Tsinghua programs are only covered to RMB 10,000 to 20,000. You have to pay the rest of the tuition yourself. Same with Peking and other good universities.

I know this because I have been on contact with most of the schools for the last few weeks.

So, if you make Peking your first choice and end up getting in, you should realize that it will not be a 100% scholarship since the CGS just does not cover the elite schools (Tsinghua, Peking, Fudan, CUEKG, CEIBS) 100%. It only covers a nominal amount and accomodation.

My advice to all of you is to select the university programs marked with red asteriks on the CSC website and list them as the first choices.

The elite universities are not covered because they are very very expensive. Tsinghua costs over USD 30,000. Settle down for a decent second tier university that is 100% covered.

Be very very careful with this since this can potentially mess up everything for you guys.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Bro, Valid and thoughtful points to consider.
Especially, not all the universities are covered by CSC. So better to select only those universities, and the programs that are marked with red asterik.
And that are offering courses in English.

What if, submitted the form. Can we resubmit it, or make changes in it.?

Not all programs are covered 100%.

It is serious concern.
How we can confirm, that the programs tuition fee is totally funded or partially.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, February 06, 2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Merged.