View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 06, 2013

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rida Malik View Post
by the way, to clarify my reply wasnt targeted towards you at all but someone who was a doctor in army complaining about the salary and other people who think Civil Service doesnt gove you anything in return. It makes them above the ordinary clans. its just my personal opinion.
I know your reply wasn't directed towards me. I agree that some things are worth more than money. I just wanted to clarify your claim of "guaranteed power".
I respect people like you and other aspirants on this forum who want to bring a change by entering the system. I just want you to know beforehand that the system is so corrupt that honest civil servants find themselves powerless. They either turn corrupt or face the music. My uncle, who is a bureaucrat, would rather see me working in the private sector where I will at least have a stable job, income unlike him who was posted to 3 different locations within a year and a half, 2 of them were extremely dangerous locations in Balochistan and KPK.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to talalz3 For This Useful Post:
Rida Malik (Wednesday, February 06, 2013), Saleha Jamil (Saturday, August 30, 2014)