View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 06, 2013

usman malik 65 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Any idea my dear fellows??? This is the only subject haunting me as of now .
if the paper pattern remains same as it was in 2012 than we can expect that paper will be comprised on questions from few regular strings like adminstration of Dehli and mughal sultanate.Similarly two personalities will be discussed like in 2012 Babar and Noor Jahan.It will be better to prepare a single topic of many topics like when going to prepare mughal administration Sher shah suri and akbar will be prepared as pioneers,while discussing the accounts of decline of mughal sulatanate as well as gradual deblilitating of administraton aurangzaib will be covered.
keeping in view the recent trends it will be better to have general grip of the subject by taking k.ali etc.
pre-partition perios has leads like Sir Syed and his movement,War of independece 1857,muslim society and sufias and sufi silslas in all their contexts like social,economic,religious and educaitonal.
Generally it is not simple to expect the questions in indo.pak after 2010 but the year of 2012 was somehow good. The questions asked were general and falling in the hall of pervious lines.
regard