View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 06, 2013

aperbro is on a distinguished road
Default Personal communication from ad.fasih bokhari being shared‏

I got a forwarded email from an acquaintance, and it contains a message from Fasih Bokhari. This is very touching and emotional message and I am melted.

Read from the bracket:

{There are still some who can discern the truth. I am grateful to them.
This could be my last battle to get my fellow Pakistanis out of the clutches of three media barons who have allied themselves with their own favoured political parties, business cartels, judges, and complicit bureaucrats.
My hands have been tied because the lot that was left when NAB was being closed down is allied to these corrupt groups. My fight to get 360 new investigators is being resisted by these groups, while the FBI/SOCA/EU faculty remain on standby to train them.
I am under pressure from the judiciary, media, and cartels, and have been threatened repeatedly.
What have I got to lose? Nothing, because at 71 years age, and blood pressure, heart condition (open heart surgery that was questionable), prostrate...... I'm going to die anyway!
Promise me, YAA, that you and your generation will never give up the fight for this great country and it's great people.
Take care, and regards to Naveed.}
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aperbro For This Useful Post:
Aslam khan Islamabad (Wednesday, February 06, 2013), benign (Thursday, February 07, 2013), BiggBoss (Thursday, February 07, 2013), nargwaasi (Wednesday, February 06, 2013), oyunus (Thursday, February 07, 2013), star5 (Wednesday, February 06, 2013), yms221 (Thursday, February 07, 2013)