View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,321 Times in 834 Posts
HASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabolfaiq View Post
according to my point of view they should not give 20 marks they can give only 5 or 10 extra marks to females . it is not merit. i got 80 marks i have done MA +Bed ... will they give me job or not ? any body told me they wil not give any extra marks to u . they may not appoint u . i m 5th no in my uc Jarwar district Ghotki if they give extra marks i wil go to 2nd position in my uc.. plz give me answer . ab job k lye choriyan pehno hahahhahahahha female ban jao.. hahah
Dear, Sindh Government has announced further course of action for recruiting the teachers. Female candidates are awarded 20 extra marks while no extra mark is granted to male candidates however they may be degree holders.
And by the virtue of nature you can not become female. What you can do only is that you should not become despair. You have got 80 marks and recruitment is not considered at UC level, rather on Taluka level, I guess!
"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses." Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)