View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 07, 2013

BiggBoss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperbro View Post
I still believe that BHC stay news is a cock and bull story to create panic among the prospect selectees. I don't know whose objective it is serving and why people are spreading such invalid and untrue information. This has come out of nowhere and no one has yet given any solid evidence about it. I googled this information a lot but could not find any evidence. I spoke yesterday with a senior NAB officer and today with an old friend in NAB who claimed that issue of letters is in the offing.

If you remember, following the vacation of IHC stay, the council for petitioners, Abdul Rahim Bhatti, had said that despite getting a favorable decision it was not possible for NAB to fill the vacancies because the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) had imposed a ban on new appointments till the forthcoming general elections. He specifically mentioned ECP ban, but he did not talk about BHC stay (source http://dawn.com/2013/02/02/nab-officers-plea-dismissed/)

Secondly, following news in today's Business Recorder further clarifies the situation.:

Senior NAB investigators to get training in forensic science

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) plans forensic training for its senior yet to be appointed investigators through an international agency, informed sources revealed to this correspondent. "NAB will appoint 350 investigators and would send some of these new recruits for forensic training abroad, because presently the country's top anticorruption body has no forensic experts", an official said.

He added that at present NAB is referring cases requiring forensic expertise to the Islamabad police and other investigation agencies. "NAB has so far not selected any international agency that would train its new official recruits but plans to send them abroad for forensic training", he said. The official said that the main objective of the decision to provide training to NAB officials in forensic investigation is to enable them to investigate white collar crimes.

The process of appointment of more than 350 investigation officers in NAB has been delayed because of litigation as some applicants obtained stay orders from the Islamabad High Court, he added. The Bureau received applications in November 2011 but despite the passage of 14 months the recruitment process is yet to be completed.

http://www.brecorder.com/general-news/172/1151582/
My friend, instead of writing so lengthy speeches, call Mr. Mujahid (Director Recruitment) NAB HQ on 051-9208246 and ask him about this stay.

All these news which you shared have already been shared by me on this forum. They are old news and stay has been received at NAB HQ yesterday.

Instead of giving false hopes to people by your speeches, call Mr. Mujahid and get the truth and then share it.

I request all other members to do the same please.

Please don't fool yourself and stop living in fool's paradise.