View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 07, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012, Roll no 13961

Z Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasleem~Zahra View Post
I guess we two met on medical day... You from Sargodha?remember we had a discussion about interview?
Yes I am from sargodha and O yes I remember that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheroz View Post
@ Z Bukhari, brother your interview is little bit different & difficult as well. No national and international current issues were even touched... Questions regarding areas of Balochistan and Kashmir?? However wishing you best of luck, i pray for your success.
Yes too different and tough as compared to others. Thanks bro i need prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A Karim View Post
It is a detailed interview w.r.t others shared so far and the most vital factor in your interview is that it is like a discussion ,where the interviewers, as far as i see, have asked questions from your answers, making it more detail oriented. It needs to be seen what sort of answers you gave irrespective of the fact and info oriented questions. As per my analysis, it is a useful interview as the panel took interest in you and your background. If you have remained confident and jubilant during the interview irrespective of your under performance about fact oriented questions. During the process, if you have argued with them about the issues they discussed, you are on the safe side. Do share your responses so that it would be easy to understand the chemistry. Overall, it is a good interview and I hope you would be rewarded. Keep your hopes high. :-)
Yes I tried to remain confident and despite not knowing many of the answers, I managed to say sorry with a smile. But the fact is I did not know many of the answers like the areas of Balochistan, kashmir and the clauses of the agreement etc. This is worrying me a lot. Though I kept smiling till the end, but... Thanks a lot.