Thread: To Css forum
View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 09, 2013

Prince of Duhmp has a spectacular aura aboutPrince of Duhmp has a spectacular aura aboutPrince of Duhmp has a spectacular aura about

AoA, dear brothers, no one is here for the sake of igniting animosity rather it is a platform where people gather to help each other. Deletion of posts is a common misunderstanding problem for Junior members (I too came across it previously), its cause is basically our own self, We do not check that what we post, is usually already posted by some other member of the forum. Or sometimes we don't even check the rules and regulations. Believe you me no moderator is getting paid here, they are giving their time just for the sake of keeping the forum in a condition that the future generation can also get benefited. See, it there are millions of posts both valid and non-valid, mixed up in various sub-categories both relevant and irrelevant, when you will try to find some information, it would have become a mess, so we should rather be thankful to them.
An advice which I too try to practice, please do check before posting that you are going to post in the relevant category or subcategory, and before initiating a new thread do check there isn't already a thread on the same thing. Lastly do go through the rules and regulations, hope you would find it much more helpful.

Regards