View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 31, 2007
38th CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 531

secondopinion02 will become famous soon enough

@ YASSER28
Sir I would like to ask that why should I stop writing American standard. I think it would be mistake to mix both British and American spellings and styles but if I am totally following American pattern then why should I shift to British. Also it would be difficult for me to follow British standard coz I am used to American way of spelling. Wouldn it have any bearing upon my marks if I do follow the American standard of writing in exam?

@YASSER28
Plz justify the following mistakes as you have pointed out;
With this irresponsible behavior,
It has become a norm of today's world;
The truth, later on, discloses over the purchaser
purchasers would only judge by the satisfactory response of the product that had previously got by them.

@ 555
Could you please clarify the following mistakes that you have pointed out?
1. Many(Most of the) people think from their eyes.
2. bother to use(using) their gray matter..... ("Bother to" phrase can be used with a verb word)
3. Such measures greatly improve the sale of the(the extra) product.

Thanks

regards

SECONDOPINION
Lo! man is in a state of loss. (Al-Asr:103:2) And every small and great thing is recorded. (Al-Qamar:54:53) And guard yourselves against a day in which ye will be brought back to Allah. Then every soul will be paid in full that which it hath earned, and they will not be wronged. (Al-Baqara:2:281)

Last edited by Shooting Star; Tuesday, May 08, 2012 at 11:35 PM.