View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssaspirant123 View Post
Assala-mo-alaikum.

Alhamdullilah i have cleared written test of lecturer( computer science). I am currently working as a computer instructor. I joined 3 weeks back. I wasn't employed when i had applied for lectureship. Now i am confused about rules. Do i need a DPC for interview or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Dear if you want to disclose about your current job to interview panel then they'll ask you about the DPC so you must obtain that from competent authority before appearing in interview. If you don't want to tell them as you have recently joined then its not needed, but sometimes current department refuses to releave once selected on other job hence DPC is required to be on safe side.