View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 14, 2013

liveforlearning is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nargwaasi View Post
You are getting it wrong as usual. You've told us that your uncle is there. Nobody is blaming none for using his source to effect selection. Let me rephrase it again for you. What is your result? Its o.k if you don't want to share but never try to mold the things as you imagine.
Brother, I know you simply want to know her result. Although I am not cognizant of any of her previous posts before, but, still what I can infer from her last two posts is that she is simply telling you that she is not answerable to anyone, whether she has qualified or not, it's none of your business.

So brother, my humble advice to you is, please put yourself in her shoes before you ask such questions and I know you simply want to know the result but she has every right not to discuss what she deems irrelevant, so please don't insist.

At least you should be happy that even if she enjoys a high-up source, she has at least made an effort to have used it effectively for everybody's interest and that is an inside news.

Peace and Jazakallah!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liveforlearning For This Useful Post:
BiggBoss (Thursday, February 14, 2013), ramshakhan (Thursday, February 14, 2013)