View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 14, 2013

musmanhussain will become famous soon enough
Default Of course you right

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkofighter View Post
those who selected through CSS in Aduit department mostly they have not MBA or any other Commerce degree. Eligibility criteria is BA its after training they become able to perform in Finance department. i can give you many examples about this.
Of course u right,Iam also MBA(Finance) but failed in DDAO exam,according to my anylsis my correct anwsers is 68 in paper but reqired 71 correct anwser to qualify for written in DDAO exam.But if examiner add some 10 to 15 mcq,s finance or commerce related questions in paper then result is alternative,Then mostly finance or commerce related students passed the written exam.PPSC has not been giving any quota to finance students in finance department job but they must add 20% portion finance related questions in DDAO exam thats make some difference in written or a relief for commerce or finance students.But dears ab kuch nai ho skta.These polices show the talent of our policy makers or future maker of PAKISTAN.results of progress in Pakistan everyone know???
For ppsc jobs degrees not mattered just matter your knowledge.
so improve your knowledge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musmanhussain For This Useful Post:
aliya 222 (Sunday, February 17, 2013), WISDOMHOUSE (Friday, February 15, 2013)