Thread: Essay Phobia
View Single Post
Old Friday, February 15, 2013

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqas77 View Post
Ainu bhai,
Mr.Nazi had told exactly what i got as MUST NOT TO DO by ACs and DCs in RTO and Custom Collectorate Office . One of them got 71 marks in CE-2009 paper , wrote on the topic :CO-education, its merits and Demerits. he started at theme sentence and then went directly into plus and minus arguments without even slightly touching history and background of education..
Another got 78 in CE-2010, wrote on the topic :The world politics stands more derisive than it was ever before due to the specific imperialist designs
, did same work, no history touch , no background and he said he had hardly filled 14 single sheets and he even did not provide formal conclusion as we do in our practice.
So, shall we omit the part of history from essay whatever the topic is whether on islam, women,media,economy or UNO...?
Brother. The way I have been taught by my Respected Teacher, Sir Kashif Rehman was the one I shared.
I think a single paragraph of Historical Background after the Introductory paragraph won't do much arm.