View Single Post
Old Friday, February 15, 2013

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Question FPSC - Rude Commission

I kept calling FPSC but no one was atending my calls. Finally i got a number attended. I told him that my allocated center is almost 2 hours distant from my house so please re-allocate me a center which is at half hour distance from my home. Even a center is just 15 minutes from my home.
But they have thrown me too distant to reach easily. The officer told me that the incumbent DG of FPSC has issued a directive that No change in center will be done once allotted by Computer. I requested him for any relaxation on compassionate grounds but he told that earlier such application were entertained and center were changed but they are helpless due to a directive from the incumbent DG.

This attitude of FPSC is very rude and rough and a very casual approach to the genuine and real compassion of the people. Such a prestigious organization is not supposed to deal CSS-Aspirants in this manner.

I request all the members of the forum to raise voice against it so that FPSC may pay some attention and revise its adamant and stiff neck rules for the people of Pakistan.