Thread: eds geography
View Single Post
Old Friday, February 15, 2013

safeemailk will become famous soon enoughsafeemailk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Asma SAbir View Post
Salam....
Kindly tell me how much detail is required for preparing eds geography...example plate techtonics I saw from kashmiri and eds by imtiaz shahid its just basic written there bt if I see in geography books so much detail is there I m confused ...
W.salam...

If you have gone through the last papers then you may have noticed that in eds paper examiner asks short questions having 2 or 5 marks. Only 2 or 3 questions are asked having 10 marks which are further subdivided in subtopics by allocating specific marks for each subtopic, one of those questions having 10 marks is asked from muslim scientists, sometimes one of those is asked from geography portion..So the details in books by fridi publishers or above said is sufficient to justify your answer keeping in view the marks allocation...While in geography you have to write answer for 20 marks... Its better, if you can to have read any topic in depth just for your understanding but in eds write the answer according to the marks allocation...
Hoping that you will got my point...
Regards,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safeemailk For This Useful Post:
Dr Asma SAbir (Saturday, February 16, 2013), Maryam Ali (Saturday, February 16, 2013)