View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 16, 2013

aperbro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirwazir View Post
Hello everyone. My first post on CSS forum, though I had been regularly reading all your posts for info/help. First of all, Thanks everyone for the valuable info you guys have been posting here. I got the letter for Asst. Director,NAB today, and I'm from FATA. I have qualified CSS-2012 as well, and got interview on 22nd Feb. Now I'm not sure about the terms and conditions of joining NAB. Need clarification from senior members please. They've stated in Clause 5, that we will join the organization for 5 years after a probation period of 1 year, and if we wish to leave the organization before that period, we will be indemnifying the organization, and will be liable to pay back the expenses that were incurred on our training etc. I can't leave this job, as I'm currently unemployed. And at the same time, I'm expecting a nice group in CSS, the result of which will be finalized till May i think. Senior members please guide me, if i wish to leave NAB training in the mid, would it turn into a legal thing? And how much expenses would they ask me to pay back?? I'm currently indecisive.
Regards
Yasir
You must weigh your options. If I were in your shoes, I would have embraced the NAB job offer. Maximum extent NAB will go is to make you pay bak the expenses it incured on your training, and I reckon you will have already made enough money from the salary to indemnify the training expenses at halfway stage when you get CSS result.

Secondly, if you are completely certain that you will get css opportunity, do not go for NAB offer. Spend time with your family, go out of Pakistan for sight seeing, or spend time on studies.
The Following User Says Thank You to aperbro For This Useful Post:
yasirwazir (Sunday, February 17, 2013)