View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 16, 2013

aperbro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nargwaasi View Post
A question for you Mr. Abro!
Why NAB employees were asking for promotions and filed a petition when these posts are purely temporary?
I think it is not necessary to tell you that temporary posted employees do not count towards seniority.

Brother, I do not want to argue about it. Let’s say these positions are temporary, it should not be the concern for anybody not relevant to this selection. Your repeating stress on the word 'purely temporary' has an extremely negative connotation and is enough to hurt the selectees’ feelings. You were one of the strongest advocates of NAB's integrity and impartiality in this recruitment, then you found yourself out, you started finding flaws in it by first highlighting adjustment of guys not called for interviews and then jeeringly saying that these are temporary jobs.

I will appreciate if you could tell us which organizations spends millions of bucks on 10 months long training for 'purely temporary' officers? Have you read the rules referred in the offer letters? Do these rules say that we are purely temporary employees? Do the ‘purely temporary’ employees have probationary period? For your kind information, NAB hires employees in three categories: contingent (mostly for ministerial staff) contract and permanent. There is no fourth category.

Brother, I will be perhaps the oldest person among all new ADs, and in my personal and professional life, I have experiences untold distractions like the one you create. No love lost, we are brothers, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours for best opportunities
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aperbro For This Useful Post:
Xeeshan Ali (Saturday, February 16, 2013), yms221 (Saturday, February 16, 2013)