View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 16, 2013

NustianIam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirwazir View Post
Hello everyone. My first post on CSS forum, though I had been regularly reading all your posts for info/help. First of all, Thanks everyone for the valuable info you guys have been posting here. I got the letter for Asst. Director,NAB today, and I'm from FATA. I have qualified CSS-2012 as well, and got interview on 22nd Feb. Now I'm not sure about the terms and conditions of joining NAB. Need clarification from senior members please. They've stated in Clause 5, that we will join the organization for 5 years after a probation period of 1 year, and if we wish to leave the organization before that period, we will be indemnifying the organization, and will be liable to pay back the expenses that were incurred on our training etc. I can't leave this job, as I'm currently unemployed. And at the same time, I'm expecting a nice group in CSS, the result of which will be finalized till May i think. Senior members please guide me, if i wish to leave NAB training in the mid, would it turn into a legal thing? And how much expenses would they ask me to pay back?? I'm currently indecisive.
Regards
Yasir
Aoa, Yasir Brother
Congratulations on your success in CSS-2012 written, and wishing you good luck for your allocation. I am also from FATA (Belongs to AFRIDI tribe). I have a question if you or anybody else on this forum can answer. I am selected for a JIO, however i didn't qualify for AD interview. I have scored 59 in AD test whereas the cut-off marks were 63 for AD in case of GB/FATA. If you and/or other selectees for AD from FATA/GB don't join, will NAB give us the offer of joining as AD as i know there is hardly 2 candidates scoring between 59 to 63 for the post of AD. Further if you leave training in midst because of allocation in CSS, will NAB change our scale and designation during training period to adjust the seating proportion???