View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ahmed85 is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Good Writing
For your work i want to say some words.
With my little knowledge about Pakistan and its problem your suggestion are alarming for future orientation.
First of all if we want to save Pakistan than your out line are good to notifying but first door is the policy making and good leadership these two points you have missing...

For you acknowledgement i want to share some words of one Urdu essay in which ..the writer say.... A debate between the tower of mosque and individual...
Agar tum menar kai sehrayon pa char kar dako to tumhay chartagam kai pahar our shail nazar aien gee.. mai nai puch kai matla ubar alood ha.. bataya gya kai matla saff honay pa sub kuch saff dakaiee day ga. mai nai pucha kai matla saf karnay ka nuskha kya ha.. Jawab mala tumhay yai sawal zeeb nehai data tumharay pass kamya ha our nuska kamyya bhai...

Tower say to man
If you want to see the hills of CHARTAGAM than you should must to go upward and see from top.
Man say
there is whether problem clouds are every where
Tower say so when the climate is normal than you should see every thing faraway...
Man ask question
what is the method to clear the atmosphere
Tower say
you dont allow to ask this question because you have Chemistry and Applied methodology...

So my words are even complicated to understood in philosophical position..

For all of this we need good leadership and position vacant with groups which move forward.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed85 For This Useful Post:
AyaanAslam (Saturday, February 23, 2013)